The Shine On Blog Award
– Display the award logo on your blog
– Link the award back to the person who nominated by thanking them
– State 7 things about yourself
– Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award, and let them know they have been nominated
Hey you guys I was recently nominated for another award! Yippee!
I was nominated by the forever lovely Marilyn at Mammu Likes. If you haven’t checked her Beauty Blog already I suggest you get on it asap! Its full of pretty pinkness, makeup, fashion and so much more!
You will be like this ^^^ and so stylish when you’re done! lol
YOU BETTA WERK.
Thank you again Mammu I really appreciate it!!! :’D ❤
got me feeling like:
Now, moving on to the 7 things about me.
I really am not good with these kinds of things Id rather have someone just ask me what they want to know directly haha but here I go.
1. I am an Illustration major, in my sophomore year of college.
2. I one day hope to combine my passion for natural hair and my talents in art to create positive african american or POC children’s books.
3. I used to be a skater, emo, rocker, metal head, punk, goth, anything weird, I probably did it. 🙂
4. I am uber lactose intolerant. ( I have adult onset lactose intolerance. ) Which means I cant eat my favorite things like ice cream, cookies and milk, or cereals anymore. 😦 but sometimes I’m a bad girl and say THUGLIFE and eat it anyway.
I pay the price in toots and stomach aches v_v
5. My favorite ice cream, even though I shouldn’t have it, Carmela’s Salted Caramel. Its like someone made ice cream and Werther’s originals candies have a baby. It’s delicious.
6. I SUPER LOVE ANIMALS. Like so much I even go to my local animal shelter and hang out with them.
Because of this I have a bunch of animals now -__-
3 cats: Kali, Cosmo, Clara
2 dogs: Twinky & Dottie
7. Hmmm…what else. OH. YEA. Not to brag or anything, but I’m pretty much a Top Chef. lol
I can make any kind of food, any region, style, taste or whatever, I can do it. Possibly better. My favorite flavors/styles to cook with would have to be mexican, asian, and southern dishes. I also like fusion cooking, mixing regions and their foods that have nothing to do with each other like burrito egg rolls and stuff like that. Seafood Gumbo is my specialty though. I have a generational recipe passed down to me by my dad( and his mom and so forth) . If hair blogging and art don’t work out, I’ve always wanted to start a food truck.
( he does awesome art )
7. amriaa.wordpress.com ( makeup & beauty ❤ )
11. am1ec.wordpress.com (nails! ❤ )