Hello everyone! Hope all is well with you lovelies 🙂
So today I finally finished up with my summer semester in college. WOOTWOOT.
I can not express how happy I am to be done with political science and philosophy. Taking them as online courses sucked way worse than taking an on campus course. I vow from this day forward to never take an online class again. Too many distractions. Too much temptation to do other things like doing my own hair and looking at hair on tumblr lol. But sadly all I got to do was look for the most part. July was kind of a boring month for my hair because I was so focused on those darn classes. Arggg. But now I can enjoy a quick break from school!
( 2 weeks only, then I start Fall Semester x_x)
So Moooooving On.
AUGUST HAIR GOALS.
- To fully reach waist length
- Scalp massages at least 3x a week
- LIGHT dusting. NO TRIMMING. ( me being too damn scissor happy trimmed my hair into an uber sharp v. no bueno)
- Protective Styling with color. Experiment with Senegalese twists. For 1-3 months.
- Deep Condition 1-2x every 2 weeks.
- Try to take more selfies! and post here more!!!
- To buy/do a Henna Treatment
- New essential oil smells!!!
- Aloe Vera Juice
- Jojoba Oil
- Rose Water
- To buy more ApHogee protein treatment
- Hair accessories
That’s like all I can think of at the moment but I’m sure I’ll end up coming up with more. ha 😀
Well that’s about it for now, catch you cool cats later.
[ yea. I said cool cats. wussup. ]